The SurThrivor Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things

2 posters

Go down

Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things Empty Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things

Post by Kari F. Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am

When you get diagnosed with breast cancer, you are sudenly surrounded by PINK. At times, you feel like you've fallen into a sea of Pepto Bismal. There are pink scarves, pink shirts, pink sock and pink shoe laces. There are pink boas, pink pens, pink leis and pink bunny ears.

So what is the goofiest or oddest pink thing that you've either purchased or received?

I'll start. My weirdest pink thing would have to be a cheap pink plastic fire helmet. I purchased it at a booth during a street fair for the visiting Pink Fire Trucks. (If you don't know about the pink fire trucks, find out more info here ... .) My pink helmet was probably made for an 8-year-old and barely bounces on my big Fluegel head, but I couldn't resist its shiny flourescent pinkitude.

It's goofy, but WAY cool.
Kari F.
Kari F.
Admin

https://surthrivor.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things Empty weirdest pink thing I own....

Post by readasaurus Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 pm

I Think the weirdest pink thing I own is a small square plague on which is a pink "titty" cat. Yes it is what you think a bright pink cat drawn with boobs. Pretty weird and funny. The sticker on the back says it was made by bad girl art, got it at one of the artwalks in Galveston. Thanks, readasaurus.

readasaurus

Back to top Go down

Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things Empty LOL

Post by Kari F. Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 am

I love the concept of a "titty cat." lol! Man, I wish I would have thought of that one. That may need to go in a future blog post.
Kari F.
Kari F.
Admin

https://surthrivor.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things Empty Re: Fun Stuff -- Weird Pink Things

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum